Meet: theSkimm app. We’ve got you covered on all the news and info you need to start your day. Think: news, podcasts, curated picks, and a personalized calendar to help you live your smartest life. Try the app for free. After that, pay less than a cup of coffee a month.
Wake up with us.
It all starts with the Daily Skimm – the morning newsletter that connects the dots on how the biggest stories affect your life.
We help you navigate the complicated topics around your career, health, and wallet.
Meet our podcasts: “Skimm This” explains the week’s biggest stories. “Skimm’d from the Couch” features advice from female leaders.
Our calendar integrates with yours so you never miss important moments, like awards shows, elections, and more.
We Skimm your shopping cart, streaming queue, and bookshelf. We'll help you discover things quicker, so you can spend your downtime smarter.
In-app purchase subscription required. All monthly subscriptions begin with a free trial, after which a recurring charge of $2.99 per month. All yearly subscriptions are charged $29.99 at the time of purchase, with a recurring charge billed annually.
- Subscription options: monthly subscription of $2.99 per month, or yearly subscription of $29.99 per year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
The application theSkimm was published in the category News on Apr 18, 2016 and was developed by theSkimm. The current version is 2.23.1. To download, install and use theSkimm, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch will need to be on iOS 13.0 or higher that have at least 57 MB of free phone memory. We'd recommend you read the app's reviews before buying or downloading to see what other people say about this app.
Here's the Skimm on the latest update: - Access additional content: Skimm articles, podcasts, recommendations, and more - Try out the new and improved design If you like the app, let us know by leaving a review. Having problems with the app or have suggestions to make it better? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.