Failed to connect to MySQL: Access denied for user 'appreplayuser'@'localhost' to database 'apprepla_appreplays'
by Eaten Technologies
"Food Trends 2019: Eaten, the must-have app" - The Times, UK
“Never struggle to find a good restaurant again…” - Evening Standard, UK
Eaten helps the world discover and share the best things to eat.
Eaten is a global community for food lovers, dedicated to inspiring you to find your favourite dish and share it with the world.
We believe that the food itself is the most important aspect of dining out - not whether or not you had to wait ten minutes for your table.
With Eaten, you can:
- Find and share hidden gems
- Keep a record of the amazing things you've tried, and view it on your “Eaten Map”
- Share it all with your friends and foodies around the world, old and new
- Keep a wishlist of all the dishes and restaurants that make your mouth water
- Find the best place to eat any dish, anywhere
- Discover the best dishes near you
- See the best things to order at a restaurant
- Follow friends and keep up to date with their amazing food finds
Eaten - Creating a world that always tastes good!
The application Eaten - The Food Rating App was published in the category Food & Drink on May 11, 2017 and was developed by Eaten Technologies. The current version is 1.77. To download, install and use Eaten - The Food Rating App, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch will need to be on iOS 9.0 or higher that have at least 60 MB of free phone memory. We'd recommend you read the app's reviews before buying or downloading to see what other people say about this app.
Quarantine edition! In the UK you can now see if your favourite restaurant is available to be delivered by Deliveroo/UberEats/Just Eat. You can also now send us feedback from the menu in your profile.