by Ctrip.com international
Travellers love TrainPal because now they can travel further for less.
TrainPal is a money-saving, rail and bus ticketing platform helping travellers to explore Europe by train and bus. TrainPal enables you to compare and book tickets at the best possible prices.
Whether you’re planning to travel within the UK, a summer trip to Spain or Germany, or even planning your holiday to Italy, TrainPal will meet your needs.
Since its launch, TrainPal has been featured in the AppStore, and it was also featured on The Gadget Show on Channel 5.
Wherever you want to go, you can rely on cheaper train and coach tickets.
• Split-ticketing: TrainPal can help travellers save up to 95.25% of the original rail fare in the UK. In addition to the traditional split-ticketing features, TrainPal also offers a flexible split-ticketing option to help travellers save even more.
• Smart Journey Planner: Search, compare & book cheaper train/coach tickets. TrainPal simplifies your booking experience, saving you time and money.
• Travel with Ease - TrainPal helps train travelers travel across European.
• E-tickets – paperless & contactless: TrainPal offers electronic tickets on all routes supporting e-tickets, saving the time and hassle of having to queue to collect train tickets.
• Smarter customer service: Refunding and changing tickets is easy on the TrainPal app. A refund for flexible tickets can be simply submitted and changed for Advance tickets in your TrainPal app, without having to contact customer service.
• Effortless expense receipts: Travellers can apply for expense receipts with a single click on the TrainPal app.
• 24/7 customer support: Our friendly customer service team are always ready to help.
• Secure payment: Customer and bank information is securely held and encrypted to ensure a safe and secure payment experience.
• Fast checkout: No need to register to book tickets, making booking speedy and simple.
• Discounted fares: TrainPal supports all railcards and helps you find the best deal by booking in advance.
• Payments: Book train and coach tickets with Apple Pay, and all major credit and debit cards.
We work with more than 1000 trusted transport partners across Europe including Eurostar, Virgin Trains, Trenitalia, NTV Italo, LNER, GWR, DB, Renfe, and more.
TrainPal launched coach booking services in early November 2019 and we now cover 47 countries and over 200 popular coach operators, such as National Express and Megabus.
The application TrainPal - Buy Train Tickets was published in the category Travel on Aug 04, 2018 and was developed by Ctrip.com international. The current version is 1.21.0. To download, install and use TrainPal - Buy Train Tickets, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch will need to be on iOS 9.0 or higher that have at least 69 MB of free phone memory. We'd recommend you read the app's reviews before buying or downloading to see what other people say about this app.
New features: Here are the new features in this release: 1.Some bugs fixed, for a better train/coach booking experience. If you like what we're doing or have any suggestions for us, please leave us a review.