by DIRE Studio
*** The original, most feature-rich and only iOS shutter count reader that works with all new Canons ***
ShutterCount displays the number of shutter actuations (the shutter count) of your Canon EOS, Nikon or Pentax digital camera - see the complete list of certified models below. The shutter count is read directly from USB or Wi-Fi connected Canons, and from image files for Nikon and Pentax cameras. With ShutterCount you can easily check whether a newly purchased camera is really new, or how heavily used a pre-owned item is. And you can save a trip to a service center by doing the reading for yourself.
• Unlimited readings
• Counter for still photos with rated shutter life percentage display
• Graphical usage meter
• History logging to track camera usage; logs are stored in CSV format that can be imported into Numbers or Excel for further processing
• Reports in plain text format
LIVE VIEW PACK (included, supports select Canon models)
• Counters for live view/videos and electronic shutter
• Distribution chart
PLUS PACK (included)
• Shutter life forecasting (not available for some Nikon and Pentax models)
• History deduplication
• Canon EOS camera management (date/time sync, owner name editing, copyright information setting, outdated firmware warning, IPTC export/import)
• Raw copyright information display and secure personal data wiping for Canons
USB connection (requires a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or a USB-C equipped iPad; Wi-Fi on the camera must be disabled):
• Canon 1D4/1DC/1DX/1DX2/1DX3/5D2/5D3/5D4/5DS/5DSR/6D/6D2/7D/7D2/40D/50D/60D/60Da/70D/77D/80D/90D/100D/200D/200D2/250D/450D/500D/550D/600D/650D/700D/750D/760D/800D/850D/1000D/1100D/1200D/1300D/1500D/2000D/3000D/4000D/8000D/9000D/M6II/M50/R/R5/R6/Ra/RP; Kiss F/M/X2/X3/X4/X5/X6i/X7/X7i/X8i/X9/X9i/X10/X10i/X50/X70/X80/X90; Rebel SL1/SL2/SL3/T1i/T2i/T3/T3i/T4i/T5/T5i/T6/T6i/T6s/T7/T7i/T8i/T100/XS/XSi
Wi-Fi/Ethernet connection using built-in networking or Canon transmitters (the camera must be paired directly with ShutterCount in "EOS Utility" connection mode):
• Canon 1DC/1DX/1DX3/5D3/5D4/5DS/5DSR/6D/6D2/7D2/70D/77D/80D/90D/200D/200D2/250D/800D/850D/9000D/M6II/M50/R/R5/R6/Ra/RP; Kiss M/X9/X9i/X10; Rebel SL2/SL3/T7i
Image files (original photos must be imported to Photos first):
• Nikon D2H/D2X/D2Xs/D3/D3S/D3X/D4/D4S/D5/D6/D40/D40X/D50/D60/D70/D70s/D80/D90/D200/D300/D300S/D500/D600/D610/D700/D750/D780/D800/D800E/D810/D850/D3000/D3100/D3200/D3300/D3400/D3500/D5000/D5100/D5200/D5300/D5500/D5500/D7000/D7100/D7200/D7500/Df/Z5/Z6/Z6II/Z7/Z7II/Z50; 1 AW1/J1/J3/J4/J5/V1/V2/V3; Coolpix A
• Pentax *istDL/*istDL2/645D/645Z/K1/K1II/K3/K3II/K5/K5II/K5IIs/K7/K10D/K20D/K30/K50/K70/K100D/K100D Super/K200D/K500/K2000/Km/KP/Kr/KS1/KS2/Kx
Cameras not listed here are not supported.
FOR DETAILED COMPATIBILITY INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT: https://www.direstudio.com/shuttercount/tech-specs
Questions? Problems? Check out the Getting Started Guide (https://www.direstudio.com/shuttercount/getting-started), the FAQ (https://www.direstudio.com/shuttercount/faq), or contact our support by tapping Report a Problem on the More tab!
DISCLAIMER: The app displays the camera's internal counter. DIRE Studio is not responsible for how well and accurately the camera maintains that counter. The forecast is calculated based on your previous usage, and will change if you use the camera differently in the future.
The application ShutterCount Pro Mobile was published in the category Photo & Video on Nov 30, 2018 and was developed by DIRE Studio. The current version is 4.9. To download, install and use ShutterCount Pro Mobile, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch will need to be on iOS 12.0 or higher that have at least 3 MB of free phone memory. We'd recommend you read the app's reviews before buying or downloading to see what other people say about this app.
New features: • Added support for Canon EOS R6. • The number of pictures made with the electronic shutter is displayed on the Distribution Chart for Canon 90D, M50/Kiss M and R6. This number is not included elsewhere as the electronic shutter does not contribute to mechanical shutter wear.