by Sago Mini
Welcome to Sago Mini Parents – your hub for free at-home learning resources.
Pairs perfectly with our learning app Sago Mini School: share in their love of learning through photo snapshots, video clips, and progress updates sent directly from your child’s device to yours.
Sago Mini School brings the power of play to early learning, with hundreds of fun math, literacy problem-solving, and creative thinking activities. Search “Sago Mini School” on the App Store to try free for seven days.
• Celebrate your kids learning milestones with them: highlights of their completed Sago Mini School drawings, recordings, creations and lessons are sent daily from their app to yours
• Share learning moments with loved ones (the grandparents will thank you!)
• Download free printable worksheets, activity sheets, flashcards and more
• Get relevant and personalized tips from leading education experts sent right to your device
• Monitor progress: see your child’s favorite School learning topics, activities and subjects
• No in-app purchases or ads
If you need help, have questions, or want to say ‘hi’, get in touch at email@example.com
About Sago Mini
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. We make apps and toys for preschoolers worldwide. Toys that seed imagination and grow wonder. We bring thoughtful design to life. For kids. For parents. For giggles.
Facebook: Sago Mini
The application Sago Mini Parents was published in the category Education on Mar 25, 2020 and was developed by Sago Mini. The current version is 1.3. To download, install and use Sago Mini Parents, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch will need to be on iOS 11.0 or higher that have at least 28 MB of free phone memory. We'd recommend you read the app's reviews before buying or downloading to see what other people say about this app.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.