by ABUS August Bremicker Söhne KG
safer, more efficient workflows through the combination of lock, documentation, tracking and digital control.
Functions and benefits:
- Tracking: e.g. display of position, tracking of route and distance to own location
- Geofencing: geographic limitation of lock usage
- Acoustic alarm: in case of unauthorized access
- Keyless function: opening by pressing the button on the lock without having to open the app
- Documentation: keep track of all important factors for lock performance (battery level, connectivity, location, transport or monitoring mode, etc.)
- Define access rules and time windows
- Push notifications for events: e.g. alarm or low battery level
- Secure communication: data exchange via Bluetooth Low Energy and ABUS patented Bluetooth standard (ABUS SmartX technology)
The app allows registration, management and control of physical locks and their users, as well as setting of monitoring modes.
The application ABUS cMAP was published in the category Productivity on Mar 04, 2021 and was developed by ABUS August Bremicker Söhne KG. The current version is 0.9.9. To download, install and use ABUS cMAP, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch will need to be on iOS 11.0 or higher that have at least 67 MB of free phone memory. We'd recommend you read the app's reviews before buying or downloading to see what other people say about this app.