Failed to connect to MySQL: Access denied for user 'appreplayuser'@'localhost' to database 'apprepla_appreplays'
by Ellation, Inc.
Stream the world’s largest anime library. Watch over 1,000 titles - from past seasons to new episodes fresh from Japan, including critically acclaimed Crunchyroll Originals.
Get full access to new shows like Dr. STONE, Tower of God, Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-, Black Clover, Food Wars!, Fire Force, plus favorites like One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, My Hero Academia, Hunter x Hunter, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and more! Whether you’re new to anime, or have been a fan for decades, Crunchyroll has something you’ll love.
Want to upgrade your experience? Try Crunchyroll Premium FREE for 14 days!
Premium upgrades are available for additional features like:
• No ads
• New episodes one hour after they air in Japan
• Streaming on up to 6 screens at once
• Offline viewing
Become a Premium user with in-app purchasing and auto-pay each month.
In-App Purchase information:
- Subscribe to Premium starting from $7.99 per month (amount in USD in US App Store)
- Your iTunes Account will automatically be charged after you confirm your subscription
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your billing period. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Your iTunes Account will be charged monthly for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- A current subscription cannot be cancelled during an active subscription period
The application Crunchyroll was published in the category Entertainment on Dec 21, 2009 and was developed by Ellation, Inc.. The current version is 4.3.0. To download, install and use Crunchyroll, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch will need to be on iOS 11.2 or higher that have at least 156 MB of free phone memory. We'd recommend you read the app's reviews before buying or downloading to see what other people say about this app.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.