by The McClatchy Company
Connect to The Kansas City Star newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from the Kansas City metro area, including community information for Lee’s Summit, Independence, Blue Springs, Belton, Parkville, Gladstone, Liberty, Grandview, Overland Park, Olathe, Lenexa and Prairie Village. The Kansas City Star report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Kansas City metro area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Kansas City Star opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Kansas City Star app comes with complimentary web access to The Kansas City Star site, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first month for $1.99. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $15.99 per month or $159.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to The Kansas City Star app, eEdition and The Kansas City Star website.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Read our Terms of Service here: https://www.kansascity.com/site-services/legal/terms-of-service/text-only/
For California Residents: To learn more about managing your sharing preferences and Do Not Sell My Info rights visit https://www.kansascity.com/customer-service/privacy-policy/text-only/#notice_california
The application Kansas City Star News was published in the category News on Jun 29, 2011 and was developed by The McClatchy Company. The current version is 8.0.1. To download, install and use Kansas City Star News, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch will need to be on iOS 12.0 or higher that have at least 55 MB of free phone memory. We'd recommend you read the app's reviews before buying or downloading to see what other people say about this app.
What’s new • This update includes bug fixes for the native e-edition that was introduced as a beta in the last release. The fixed items include non-functional buttons in the e-edition, the wrong e-edition being downloaded, and ads that blocked the story view from being displayed. • Updated project dependencies