by True Software Scandinavia AB
Identify and block spam calls or SMS, search for unknown numbers, call and chat with friends. With a community-based spam list from over 250 million users, Truecaller is the only phone app you’ll ever need.
Truecaller respects your right to privacy. Your phonebook is never made searchable or public.
AVOID ANNOYING SPAM CALLS & SMS
- Automatically identify spam, fraud and Robocalls before you pick up
- Block unwanted callers and SMS
(Enable Spam Identification and Blocking from Settings-> Phone-> Call Blocking & Identification)
FIND NAMES OF ANY CALLER
- Enter any number to lookup name and other contact info
- Lookup phone numbers directly from your native call history using the Share extension
- Copy a number and look at the Truecaller widget to see contact details
- Make calls directly from the app
- Use T9 search to call friends quickly
- See when your friends are free to talk
- See more information about your phonebook contacts
- Free Chat with your friends and family on Truecaller
- Send messages, photos and videos to anyone on Truecaller
TRUECALLER PAY - UPI Payments and recharges (*India only):
- Safe, secure and instant money transfers - 24/7
- Quick mobile recharges and bill payments
- Manage all your bank accounts with BHIM-UPI
- Bank grade security provided by ICICI Bank
TRUECALLER PREMIUM - Upgrade and get access to:
- Know who viewed your profile
- Get the Premium badge on your profile
- Get 30 contact requests per month
- Remove all ads
- Auto-renewing subscription ($1.99 monthly / $17.99 yearly - price varies by country)
- Email: email@example.com
- FAQ: http://truecaller.com/faq
(Please note: Payment for auto-renewing subscription to Truecaller Premium will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscription can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the Account Settings on your device. To avoid renewal, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.)
The application Truecaller was published in the category Utilities on Mar 28, 2012 and was developed by True Software Scandinavia AB. The current version is 11.23. To download, install and use Truecaller, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch will need to be on iOS 11.0 or higher that have at least 266 MB of free phone memory. We'd recommend you read the app's reviews before buying or downloading to see what other people say about this app.
We've made multiple improvements to the Caller ID experience. Please remember to enable all parts of Truecaller in iPhone Settings -> Phone -> Call Blocking & Identification. Note: It's possible that the above settings might not show up immediately. If the settings are missing, then restart the device and try again in sometime.