by USA TODAY
Instead of sifting through the clutter to find stories, our USA TODAY app will do it for you. From your interests and passions to the sports teams you cheer for – you’ll always stay updated, informed, and instantly notified about breaking news you want to know. Here’s how.
• Personalize your news: With My Topics, you choose what you want to read about, and get notified when there's something new.
• Be the first to know: Turn on breaking news alerts so you always know what’s going on.
• Eliminate interruptions: Get the same great storytelling with no ads for only 99¢ for your first month, then pay only $4.99/month.
• Relax with games and podcasts: Play the daily crossword and sudoku (iPad only) and listen on demand to your favorite USA TODAY NETWORK podcasts.
• Unplug with quiet time: Just because USA TODAY’s award-winning content is updated 24/7, doesn’t mean you have to be
• Local weather updates: Know if it’s time to grab the umbrella or the sunblock before heading out for the day.
*Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.usatoday.com/terms/
Questions or comments? Visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps
or email: USATODAYmobile@usatoday.com
The application USA TODAY - News: Personalized was published in the category News on Mar 01, 2012 and was developed by USA TODAY. The current version is 6.4.0. To download, install and use USA TODAY - News: Personalized, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch will need to be on iOS 11.2 or higher that have at least 205 MB of free phone memory. We'd recommend you read the app's reviews before buying or downloading to see what other people say about this app.
• We've made updates to our iOS 14 widget for a cleaner experience • And as always, some bug fixes and performance improvements along the way.