by Globe Newspaper Company, Inc.
• The ePaper is a full replica edition including articles and pages as they appeared in print, including the Sunday Comics.
• The ePaper is free for Boston Globe digital subscribers and many print subscribers.
• Read stories in the Page view or Article view.
• Share articles via email and social media.
• Recent back issues are available for download from the archive by tapping or swiping "Archive".
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.bostonglobe.com/tools/help/terms-service
The application The Boston Globe ePaper was published in the category News on Mar 20, 2012 and was developed by Globe Newspaper Company, Inc.. The current version is 6.0.10. To download, install and use The Boston Globe ePaper, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch will need to be on iOS 9.0 or higher that have at least 71 MB of free phone memory. We'd recommend you read the app's reviews before buying or downloading to see what other people say about this app.
Bug fixes and improvements.