by Tinrocket, LLC
Turn your photos into mouthwatering illustrations.
• Amazing watercolor & ink effects
• Save your illustrations and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Pinterest
• Simple, spontaneous, and fun to use
• Universal App for iPhone and iPad
• From Tinrocket, creator of Waterlogue, This by Tinrocket, Olli by Tinrocket, and Percolator
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT POPSICOLOR:
• “If you are bored of the traditional photo filter stuff, then give Popsicolor a whirl. It will definitely make your photos pop.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec. 2012
• “There’s nothing quite like it in the App Store.” —Life in LoFi: iPhoneography, June 2012
• “Watercolors that actually look good.” —Cult of Mac, June 2012
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 13 and up.
KEEP UP WITH TINROCKET:
• Follow @Tinrocket on Instagram and Twitter for the latest!
• We’re here to help: If you have a question or need assistance, you can always email us at email@example.com
• If you like Popsicolor, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating—we’d really appreciate it! Every review counts and helps indie developers like ourselves. :)
The application Popsicolor was published in the category Photo & Video on Jun 28, 2012 and was developed by Tinrocket, LLC. The current version is 2.3.7. To download, install and use Popsicolor, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch will need to be on iOS 13.2 or higher that have at least 40 MB of free phone memory. We'd recommend you read the app's reviews before buying or downloading to see what other people say about this app.
• UI Fixes • Other fixes and improvements If you like Popsicolor, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating—we’d really appreciate it! Every review counts and helps indie developers like ourselves. :) We’re here to help you too: If you have a question or need assistance, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again!