We’re Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky’s largest newsroom, uncovering news that matters to the people in our community. We’ve won awards from all across the country, including a Pulitzer Prize for local news. But none of that matters to us as much as this fundamental idea: We’re here to seek the truth, to understand the world around us, and to understand one another.
• Access all of Cincinnati.com and The Cincinnati Enquirer’s in-depth coverage, including things to do around town and analysis of the Bengals, Reds, Bearcats, high school teams, and more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• The Cincinnati.com app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 3 months for just 99¢ per month ($9.99/month after), or $69.99 annually. If you are already a subscriber to The Cincinnati Enquirer, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.cincinnati.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application Cincinnati.com was published in the category News on Mar 06, 2014 and was developed by Gannett. The current version is 6.4.0. To download, install and use Cincinnati.com, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch will need to be on iOS 11.2 or higher that have at least 186 MB of free phone memory. We'd recommend you read the app's reviews before buying or downloading to see what other people say about this app.
• We've made updates to our iOS 14 widget for a cleaner experience • And as always, some bug fixes and performance improvements along the way.