Failed to connect to MySQL: Access denied for user 'appreplayuser'@'localhost' to database 'apprepla_appreplays'
Brought to you by AMC Networks, Shudder was built to super-serve fans of thrillers, suspense, and horror. Home to the largest and fastest-growing human-curated selection of high-quality, spine-tingling, and provocative films, TV series, and originals there's always something new and unexpected for Shudder members to explore.
Don't be left in the dark - try Shudder commitment-free for 7 days and get unlimited access to the full library of films and TV series – unlimited, ad-free, and uncensored. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, or TV through Airplay with your AppleTV.
– Payments are charged to the user's Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription will automatically renew unless the user cancels at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– The default subscription length is 1 month of unlimited access to the full library of films and TV series – unlimited, ad-free, and uncensored.
– Users can manage and cancel subscriptions in their account settings on the App Store.
If you are experiencing any issues, Please visit - http://support.shudder.com/
The application Shudder: Horror & Thrillers was published in the category Entertainment on Jul 08, 2015 and was developed by Shudder. The current version is 4.0.1 (421). To download, install and use Shudder: Horror & Thrillers, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch will need to be on iOS 9.0 or higher that have at least 156 MB of free phone memory. We'd recommend you read the app's reviews before buying or downloading to see what other people say about this app.
This update includes under-the-hood performance and stability improvements. We are working hard to continually improve Shudder. If you encounter any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.