by The Dallas Morning News
Staying on top of award-winning news is now faster and easier than ever. The Dallas Morning News App is an up-to-the-minute source of breaking news, local business updates, lifestyles and entertainment headlines, plus all of the sports coverage of the Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, colleges and high school sports.
WITH THE NEW DALLAS MORNING NEWS APP YOU CAN:
• DISCOVER the latest breaking news and important daily news updates with our intuitive news feed and uncluttered reading experience.
• EXPLORE the news topics you care about from sports teams like the Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, colleges and high school sports, to the latest local news with our seamless section tab navigation.
• REMEMBER the stories that matter to you with article action buttons for bookmarking, saving and sharing articles.
• Frequent Updates - stay connected with 24/7 coverage and other important news throughout the day.
• Alerts and Notifications - be the first to know with verified breaking news.
• Text Size Customization - read more comfortably with the ability to increase/decrease article font sizes.
We'd love to hear your feedback as we continue to develop enhancements and fix bugs. Reach out to our support team under Settings > Submit Feedback
The Dallas News App is a paid content service.
• Option to have access to a six-month term of the Dalls News app for iPhone and iPad for $29.99 (USD), or monthly access for $4.99 (USD)/month.
• Manage your iOS subscription in iTunes, payments charged to your Apple iTunes account.
• iOS subscriptions automatically renew unless disabled 24 hours before the renewal date. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Apple iTunes account settings.
• Terms of Service: https://aws.dallasnews.com/help/terms-of-service/
The application The Dallas Morning News App was published in the category News on Jan 15, 2015 and was developed by The Dallas Morning News. The current version is 6.3.1. To download, install and use The Dallas Morning News App, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch will need to be on iOS 10.0 or higher that have at least 62 MB of free phone memory. We'd recommend you read the app's reviews before buying or downloading to see what other people say about this app.
Minor design updates and bug fixes.